On Saturday, March 11, 2023, the Lycée Français will be holding an open day.
Practical information about the Lycée Français Open Day
On Saturday, March 11, the open day will welcome all families who wish to discover the French high school.
For all families, it is a unique opportunity to discover the pedagogical project, the courses offered to students, and the activities offered. You will also meet our teaching staff and some of our students.
The Open Day will take place on both campuses:
- Lycée Français Jean-Monnet Nursery School (children ages 2.5 to 5)
1 351 chaussée d’Alsemberg – 1180 Brussels
> Open Day from 9 to 11 am
- Campus of the Avenue du Lycée Français (children from 6 years old)
9, av. du lycée français – 1180 Brussels
> Open Day from 10 am to 1 pm
During this morning, families will be able to :
. Meet the teachers,
. Learn about the entire educational offer: options, international exchanges, language certifications, support and personalized assistance for students,
. Discover the Lycée’s sports activities, clubs and associations,
. Observe the workshops and artistic projects conducted each year,
. Discover the services offered to families.
About the Lycée Français
- The Lycée Français Jean-Monnet in Brussels welcomes 2,700 children of 60 nationalities, starting at age 2.5.
- Six foreign languages are taught and each year, students pursue their higher education in France (40%), Belgium (30%) or elsewhere in the world (30%).
- As a school of excellence, the Lycée Lycée Français Jean-Monnet is also committed to the success of all students and offers various support services.
- The kindergarten welcomes children from the age of 2.5. In addition to French, all children can choose to learn English or German.
- The Lycée Lycée Français Jean-Monnet teaches 6 foreign languages and offers two International Sections (SI) in English and German.
- It prepares students for the French Baccalaureate, which allows them to pursue their higher education in France, Belgium, Europe and the world. The Lycées Français du Monde network is the world’s leading educational network.