Tutti Frutti is a school located in Brussels that combines language learning with a lively, active and open pedagogy.
The school offers bilingual kindergarten classes (4 sections) and bilingual primary classes (2 sections). The school also offers many extra-curricular activities throughout the year as well as holiday language camps.
Tutti Frutti School
Tutti Frutti Kindergarten is located in Saint-Gilles:
– The 1st and 2nd kindergarten classes: Rue de la Victoire, 204 / 1060 Saint-Gilles
– The 3rd kindergarten class: Rue Africaine, 27 / 1060 Saint-Gilles
The primary school Tutti Frutti is located in Uccle:
– Avenue Adolphe Dupuich N°42 / 1180 Uccle
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +32.2.538.37.43
General Information – Tutti Frutti School
- Age : 3 years to 12 years
- Sections : Preschool/Kindergarten and Primary school
- Language of instruction : Français – Deutsch, Français – English, Français – Italiano, Français – Nederlands
- Curriculum : The school has its own programme
- Diploma : Graduation from CEB at the end of primary 6
- Number of pupils/students in the school : Approximately 120 pupils
- Native language teachers : Yes
- Uniform required : No
- Average class size : 8 to 12 pupils
- optional extra languages : Français, Deutsch, English, Italiano
- Extracurricular activities : Yes, large range of activities
- School Bus : Mini bus for extracurricular activities, school outings and shuttle between preschool/kindergarten and primary school.
Education Cycles – Tutti Frutti School
The school organises a PRESCHOOL/KINDERGARTEN and PRIMARY SECTION :
- KINDERGARTEN : from 2 to 6 years old.
- PRIMARY SCHOOL : from 6 to 12 years old.
Curriculum – Tutti Frutti School
THE KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM
The Tutti Frutti bilingual preschool offers four sections :
- Français – Deutsch
- Français – English
- Français – Italiano
- Français – Nederlands
Located in a warm and friendly house, the preschool offers a playful, multi-sensory approach adapted to each child. Each class is composed of a maximum of 12 children.
The classes are places of linguistic, artistic, culinary and musical immersion.
The educational approach favors bilingual development, inner motivation, familiarization with a multicultural world and motor, psychomotor, intellectual and social development.
Finally, the teachers each teach in their mother tongue and the linguistic immersion is therefore total.
THE PRIMARY CURRICULUM
The Tutti Frutti bilingual primary school offers two sections :
- Français – Deutsch
- Français – English
In September 2023, the primary school will welcome children from P1 to P5.
Each primary class has a maximum of 12 pupils in order to personalise the teaching and better meet the needs of each pupil.
The school offers an active, open, differentiated and multidisciplinary pedagogy based on explicit and implicit learning.
Immersion is ensured through exposure to two or three languages from the first year.
Curiosity, enthusiasm, creativity and contact with nature are encouraged.
The children are registered with the Fédération Wallonie Bruxelles and are tested in P1, P3, P5 and for the CEB at the end of the six primary years.
Tutti Frutti children can then join Belgian or international education.
The school also promotes inclusion and welcomes children with special needs.
Extracurricular – Frutti School
Numerous extracurricular language activities with a wide range of languages are offered (Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch). The aim of these activities is to familiarise children with another language on a regular basis and to provide them with a cultural perspective that allows them to learn a language in a fun and creative way. Each group has a maximum of 12 children.
The extracurricular learning is done in immersion through activities such as games, cooking, crafts, painting or dancing.
The trainers teach their mother tongue or the language in which they were educated from an early age.
Small groups of the same age group are favoured according to the interests of each child. The size of the groups varies according to the extracurricular formula chosen.
Tuition fees – Tutti Frutti School
More information on school fees at Tutti Frutti HERE
Last News at Tutti Frutti School
The founder of Tutti Frutti bilingual school, Ms. Pitisci, spent most of her life supporting the growth of multilingual children. Beyond leading the school, developing its pedagogy and philosophy and training its …