The Montgomery International School is an IB Diploma accredited international school, located in the heart of Brussels less than 2 km from the European Commission headquarters at Berlaymont (Schuman Square). The Montgomery International School have both primary and secondary sections and offers an English and bilingual English-French programme.
Montgomery International School
The Montgomery International School is located in Brussels, Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.
Address : 133, rue du Duc à 1200 Brussels, Belgium
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 02 733 63 23
Montgomery International School website
General Informations – Montgomery International School
- Age : 4 years ½ to 18 years
- Sections : Preschool, Primary and Secondary
- Language of instruction : French and English or English only
- Curriculum : International Baccalaureate Programme (IB)
- Diploma : International Baccalaureate Diploma*
- Number of pupils/students in the school : About 150 pupils/students
- Native language teachers : Yes
- Uniform required : no, dress code
- Average class size : 14 pupils/students per class
- Optional extra languages : Chinese and Spanish
- Extracurricular activities : Yes, homework assistance and music lessons
- School Bus : Yes, from home to school and from school to home
*The IB Diploma is globally recognised by international and Belgian universities.
The school includes 4 sections :
- Pre-school : for children from 4 to 5 years old
- Primary Year Programme (PYP) (5 years) : for pupils from 6 to 11 years old
- IB Middle Years Programme : for students from 11 to 16 years old
- IB Diploma Programme : for students from 16 to 18 years old
The school offers the choice of the following programmes: English-only (with French as foreign language) and bilingual English-French.
THE PRIMARY YEARS PROGRAMME (PYP)
5 years Programme for pupils aged 6 to 11. Bilingual English/French programme. The school offers an English-only programme for Primary (with French as a foreign language). PYP programme will start from September 2019.
IB MIDDLE YEARS PROGRAMME
5 years Programme for students aged 11-16. This is taught either as an English-only (with French as a foreign language) or as a bilingual one (English/French).
IB DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
2 years IB Diploma Programme for 16-18 year-olds. A high-school curriculum that prepares students for university, taught entirely in English, with French taught as a foreign language or as a bilingual French/English programme.
Montgomery International School Curriculum
EIM offers several extracurricular activities : piano lessons, individual or group tennis lessons, yoga and dance.
Tuitions fees are available HERE
Information sessions will take place all year long. For further information, please contact the school.
Last News at Montgomery International School
Excellent IB Results at Montgomery International School
The EIM team is proud to announce that our graduating class of 2022 has achieved an outstanding average score of 37 points at the IB diploma exams. As a point of reference, the international IB average …
Montgomery International School : sports classes in VUB sports complex and Cinquantenaire Park
Thanks to its location near the European institutions, Montgomery International School in Brussels, holds its sports classes in the new VUB (University of Brussels) sports complex, which is less than 600 meters from the …
École Internationale Montgomery during COVID : Flexibility – Quality – Safety
The Covid-19 crisis has in many ways challenged the way of thinking of our society. Among international schools in Brussels, Ecole Internationale Montgomery – EIM has developed a unique strategy, a blend of flexibility …
> TUITION FEES: Fees and Prices École internationale Montgomery
> SPECIFICATIONS: International Bilingual School Brussels, International Secondary School Brussels, International Baccalaureate
> HOME: International Schools of Brussels