The British School of Brussels (BSB) is an all-through international school with 1,400 students from 70 nationalities aged from 1-18 years. It is the only school in Belgium to offer three pre-university routes : A Levels, the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma and BTEC vocational courses in Applied Science, Business, Hospitality and Sport.
The BSB also provides a French-English bilingual programme from age 4 in Primary School until age 14 (Year 9) in Secondary School. English as an additional language (children for whom English is not their first language) is available as is Additional Educational needs.
British School of Brussels
Address : Pater Dupierreuxlaan 1, 3080 Tervuren, Belgium
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +32 (0)2 766 04 30
General Informations – British School of Brussels
- Age : 1 year to 18 years
- Sections : Preschool, Primary and Secondary
- Language of instruction : In English + French/English bilingual Programme from age 4
- Curriculum : A Levels, International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma and BTEC vocational courses
- Diploma : A Levels, IB and BTCE diplomas
- Number of pupils/students in the school : 1400 pupils/students
- Native language teachers : Yes
- Uniform required : No, uniform is not required*
- Average class size : between 14 and 25 pupils per class
- Optional extra languages : French, Spanish, German or Dutch
- Extracurricular activities : Yes, BSB offers a wide range of enrichment activities
- School Bus : Yes, BSB operates a supervised school bus that covers many routes.
Education Cycles – British School of Brussels
The school includes a preschool (Early Childhood Centre), a primary and a secondary section :
- Preschool : for children from 1 to 3 years old
- Primary school : for children from 3 to 11 years old
- Secondary school : for pupils from 11 to 18 years old
Curriculum – British School of Brussels
EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER – PRESCHOOL
BSB’s Early Childhood Centre (ECC) is an English-speaking pre-school facility which welcomes children between the ages of 1 and 3 years. It offers a caring, happy and stimulating pre-school setting, which is recognised for its high quality indoor and outdoor learning environment.
Learn more about BSB’s Preschool
The Primary School has the warm atmosphere of a small school with the resources of a large school. The Primary curriculum offers a bespoke, skills-based, inquiry-driven approach adapted from the UK national curriculum to meet the needs of our diverse student population.
Learn more about BSB’s Primary School
The BSB Secondary School balances the very best of British and international education and leads to three pre-university routes: English A Levels, BTEC and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
These last 3 years, BSB students achieved excellent results with 99% pass-rate in IB Diploma Programme and 100% pass rate at A Level.
Learn more about BSB’s Secondary School
Extracurricular – British School of Brussels
Extracurricular activities take place at both lunchtime and after school. These activities allow students to both perfect their talents and explore new interests. BSB is the only international school in Belgium to have its own swimming pool. In addition, its new sports centre opened in 2016 provides world class sports and gymnastics spaces with a dance studio and fitness arena.
Learn more about BSB’s Extracurricular Activities
School fees – British School of Brussels
Tuitions fees are available HERE
3D virtual tour
You can visit the British School of Brussels through a virtual tour. To start your virtual tour, please click on the campus image below and enjoy your visit!
Contact the school
For further information, please contact the school.
> TUITION FEES: Fees and Prices British School of Brussels
> SPECIFICATIONS: International Kindergarten/Nursery/Preschool Brussels, International Primary School Brussels, International Secondary School Brussels, International British School Brussels
> HOME: International Schools of Brussels