The Montgomery International School is an IB Diploma accredited international school, located in the heart of Brussels less than 2 km from the European Commission headquarters at Berlaymont (Schuman Square). The Montgomery International School have both primary and secondary sections and offers an English and bilingual English-French programme.
Montgomery International School
The Montgomery International School is located in Brussels, Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.
Address : 133, rue du Duc à 1200 Brussels, Belgium
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 02 733 63 23
General Informations – Montgomery International School
- Age : 4 years ½ to 18 years
- Sections : Preschool, Primary and Secondary
- Language of instruction : French and English or English only
- Curriculum : International Baccalaureate Programme (IB)
- Diploma : International Baccalaureate Diploma*
- Number of pupils/students in the school : About 100 pupils/students
- Native language teachers : Yes
- Uniform required : Yes, uniform is required
- Average class size : 10 pupils/students per class
- Optional extra languages : Chinese and Spanish
- Extracurricular activities : Yes, homework assistance and music lessons
- School Bus : Yes, from home to school and from school to home
*The IB Diploma is globally recognised by international and Belgian universities.
Education Cycles – Montgomery International School
The school includes 4 sections :
- Pre-school : for children from 4 to 5 years old
- Primary Year Programme (PYP) (5 years) : for pupils from 6 to 11 years old
- IB Middle Years Programme : for students from 11 to 16 years old
- IB Diploma Programme : for students from 16 to 18 years old
Curriculum – Montgomery International School
THE PRIMARY YEARS PROGRAMME (PYP)
5 years Programme for pupils aged 6 to 11. Bilingual English/French programme. The school offers an English-only programme for Primary (with French as a foreign language). PYP programme will start from September 2019.
IB MIDDLE YEARS PROGRAMME
5 years Programme for students aged 11-16. This is taught either as an English-only (with French as a foreign language) or as a bilingual one (English/French).
IB DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
2 years IB Diploma Programme for 16-18 year-olds. A high-school curriculum that prepares students for university, taught entirely in English, with French taught as a foreign language or as a bilingual French/English programme.
Extracurricular – Montgomery International School
Homework assistance service until 17h and music lessons.
School fees – Montgomery International School
Tuitions fees are available HERE
Contact – Montgomery International School
Information sessions will take place all year long. For further information, you can contact us the school.